BHi is excited to announce a new three-year partnership with Bauer Hockey. Bauer has recently entered the ball hockey market with a specific line of ball hockey inspired and designed equipment for the growing sport of ball hockey. In its partnership with BHi, Bauer Hockey intends to assist in the development of grass roots ball hockey programs while keeping the players outfitted in order to promote safety while having fun on the floor. Through its partnership with BHi, Bauer Hockey will become the:
- Official ball of the Walter Gretzky Street Hockey Tournament
- Title Sponsor & Official ball of the Youth All Ontario Cup
- Title Sponsor & Official ball of the All Ontario Cup
- Offer its line of Bauer Ball Hockey equipment available via BHi on-site and online pro shops
- Support grass roots ball hockey programs geared towards increasing the number of participants in the sport
When asked about the exciting news, Don Elliott (Manager, BHi St Catharines) responded “It’s great to have such an influential brand in the ice hockey world acknowledge the sport of ball hockey and its influence in the community”. When asked about the ball hockey related products Elliott stated “We have now used the Bauer balls exclusively for our first two tournaments of the year, and we’ve heard nothing but praise. The players have all to a person said that the ball had less bounce and maintained a good feel throughout the game.” Elliott finished by saying that “we at BHi are excited by this partnership, and opportunity to collectively promote ball hockey and all of its benefits to the sports community”.
If you have any further questions regarding the partnership, please contact Admin at BHi