BHi offers a variety of different divisions based on skill level. Men’s B, C & D divisions consist of a 12 game schedule plus playoffs.
Spring Season Pricing
||Until Jan 31st
|| Until Feb 28th
||After Feb 28th
Early bird pricing can be secured with a $200 deposit (non refundable) for team fee or $50 for Individual, it can be paid by E-Transfer to [email protected]
Men’s Division games will be played on Sunday (days or night), Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday Nights.
All division prizing TBD
- Teams may add new players to a team throughout the regular season, while not exceeding the maximum of 18 players or minimum of 11 players in any given season.
- All players must have a valid waiver form completed and signed from the past year to play.
- In order to play in the playoffs, a player must have played a minimum of 4 regular season games.
- No restrictions on players playing in B Division.
- C Division rosters can only include up to 3 B Division players.
- D Division rosters can only include up to 3 C Division players or 1`C & 1 B division player.
- E or D2 Division rosters can only include up to 3 D Division players or 1 D & 1 C Division player.
- No refunds are provided after the first game is played.
Exceptions to these rules are at the discretion and approval of BHi Management.
Call (519)-455-2255 or email [email protected]
BHi operates throughout the year at our London location – 17b Clark Rd. Our seasons run
the following months:
- Spring: March-May
- Summer: June-August
- Fall: September-November
- Winter: December-February
Note: Spring, Summer and Fall season games will take place outdoors at the corner of Hamilton and Clarke rd. Winter Season will take place indoors at Silverwood Arena – 50 Sycamore St.
Adult position players are required to wear protective gloves and use a proper hockey stick
(no wooden blades). It is recommended adults wear proper equipment to protect themselves from injury, such as shin pads, helmet with face shield, jock, and elbow pads.
Goaltenders are required to wear full equipment.